Wednesday 4 July 2012

Bat Country

Been awhile since I did an actual what am I wearing blog post, things have just been busy and such. I'm still wearing that skin from Izzie's I can't seem to take it off! I don't think I've ever wore a skin this long.. tho I am eyeing up the new Al Vulo skin! I'm pretty excited for all the events coming up soon :D especially the Pink Ribbon Fair as it's something that means lots to me. Anyways.. on with the pic!



Skin: Izzie's - Delusional Caramel
Hair: ::Exile:: Catwalk
Glasses: Solar Eyewear ~ Electra
Dress: Sugar & Cyanide - Little Black Death Bat (coming soon @ Simply Me)
Shirt: *Sheer* Tops: Very Torn 
Bangles: *BOOM* Bangled Mess - Gunmetal
Rings/Nails: +ROZOREGALIA+ *Gazellver*
Choker: <TheAbyss> Unleashed
Lip Piercing: [ni.ju] Chain Chomp
Ear Piercing: [MANDALA] SINRA2
Shoes: N-Core COQUETTE Spikes "Black"
Cigarette: .:Hermony:. Ultimate Cigarette 







No comments:

Post a Comment