Monday 3 September 2012

N E W S !!!

As of today, I've been in SL for 4 years.. I dunno whether to laugh, celebrate or cry.. lawl. I've "met" a lot of people.. some interesting.. some fun.. some weird.. some awful.. I've had a lot of great memories, laughs and smiles.. I have a pretty epic pixel family..and some amazing friends and fabulous supporters. There's been drama, there's been tears.. (yep, cold hearted Jay has shed a tear or 2 cause of this place.. I can admit) hell I've even been pixel married, been a vampire, been a "dancer", a host, a DJ, a manager and now a creator! So thanks to you all for making my SL that much brighter.. okay enough sap.. on with the release!

Mesh Sporty Pants (Male & Female) Both come in 6 colours and 5 sizes! Here's the preview... 




No comments:

Post a Comment