Thursday 28 March 2013

Oh stahp, you're no SLebrity either.

lawl.. the amount of amusement I find in people talking crap, people playing victim, people playing keyboard rambo is at it's highest volume right now. I know one thing, if others treated people the way they do in SL... there would be a lot of throat punches handed out on a daily basis.. maybe it's a good thing these people live vicariously through their avatars...heh... okay, moving on.. so I'm kinda addicted to these types of skirts (I'm glad I found one that doesn't make me feel dirty using for a pic) and this shirt from MUKA which was one of my faves back before the boobie days.. and now that it has appliers well... \o/ 


Skin: Essences - Aries 03 *beach* @Zodiac
Earrings: FashionNatic (part of spike outfit)
Bow & Nails; [EY:NO] French long nails & leo bow rings
Shirt: *MUKA* ColdShoulder Black with Tango Applier
Skirt: .::BL::. AnimalPrint 
Shoes: *L.inc* Sexy Me Heels Black White






No comments:

Post a Comment