Monday 3 June 2013

I'm not the answer for the questions you still have

Soooo... Sugar & Cyanide is back on the [trs] & Black Market sim! wooo! Yep, that also means we'll be taking part in The Black Market once again! Thank you Manda & Aly! Also, Manda passed me this epic stars tat which you can wear with Tango breasts (also includes a notecard on how to make them appear properly.. which I didn't do because I've been struggling with a severe case of fatigue and I've been lazy BUT.. the tat is still epic!!)

Skin: Sugar & Cyanide - Aubree Tan - NEW
Hair: =DeLa*= - Lori
Piercing: :HV: - Apostate
Tattoo: [trs] - Oh My Stars! - NEW
Bracelets: Amorous - Galvanized
Ring: MG - All Seeing Eye
Shirt: FnH - Crimp Top Black
Pants: Sugar & Cyanide - Sinner Pants Leather - NEW
Boots: .:EC:. - Loud Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment