Saturday 2 June 2012

LotD.. At least one of them

Hey lovelies! So.. I was feeling unproductive and decided to blog. \o/ Yay Me! Recently, I was going through my inventory and rediscovered my Thango Dresses from Suicidal Unborn! I haven't been able to stop wearing them.. they're just so simple and awesome at the same time. \o/ 

So.. let's start with the actual outfit.

Hair: Truth - Jessie - Espresso
Dress: -SU- Thango Dress - Violet
Gloves: [Plastik] - Lipstick Muse - Black
Fishnets: Erratic - Fishnet Wide - Black
Stockings: *League* - Side Gartered Stockings - Black
Boots: TEN"10 - Megas Boots - Black 
Necklace: [EY:NO] Chained Cross Necklace - Silver
Belt: Delicious - Army Belt
Earrings - Amorous - Rebel Yell
Tattoo - [SiCK] - Chest piece - Wingardium Leviosa
Face Piercing - **S&C** Sparkle Piercing
Eyeliner - .Pekka. - Kitty eyes

That's all for now! ♥♥ - Star


No comments:

Post a Comment