Monday 2 September 2013

I notice your eyes are always glued to me

Managed to steal my good friend Colin for a blog post. We ended up in the same pants over at Jokers and I convinced him to get in a pic with me.. this post was 3 days in the making too! \o/ ... and he always reminds me of how tiny I am >.<  that's okay.. size doesn't matter right?


On Jay
Skin: .S&C. Ashlee Tan (Soon! go grab a preview!)
Hair: Lelutka - Vibrato
Piercing: :HV: - Subtle Dare
Collar: <TheAbyss> - Unleashed
Horns: Puncture - Dermal Spike Implants
Blind Fold - +pe+ - Warning Blindfold
Bracelet: MUKA - ABP3 Hunt @AB
Nails: MStyle - A Night in Moscow
Shirt: FnH - Fishnet Top
Belt: Blitzed - Legacy 
Pants: Chronokit - Cropped Sarrouel Pants
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots

On Colin
Skin: *Birth* - Vince
Blindfold: Blitzed - Headband
Shirt: Ronsem* - Cut off T
Pants: Chronokit - Cropped Sarrouel Pants
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots





No comments:

Post a Comment