Monday 1 October 2012

Well there you go and shit...

Well I suppose I should make another post, so here it is. Now, get it into ya!

On another note I love people who think they are allowed to do things, but others are not allowed to do those same things. Like they own the ability to do something and only they are allowed to do it. Kinda makes me lawl at them. 

It's like is your life so sad that you have to be the top dog in a pixel world and anyone who may challenge that just by being there is a jack ass and must be held down at all costs. Shake my head.

Also if you think this refers to you, you maybe right and you should go outside and get some fresh air!







Pants - Sugar and Cyanide - Cargo shorts
Shirt - Sugar and Cyanide - Hooded Sweater *NEW*
Necklace - Rozoregalia - Gemma
Nails and Rings - Mandala - Sinra



No comments:

Post a Comment