Tuesday 16 October 2012

Yo.

Akay.. so I got bored and I'm gonna be away tomorrow for some emotional RL things.. so I thought today I would relax.. except.. I never really relax.. So, I decided.. blog post! Some old.. some new.. oh and these eyes!! I love them.. I'm usually wearing the pumpkin pie ones cause they're epic.. but, for this look I changed to these.. so yeh, if you haven't checked out Depraved Nation's scary face gacha fair...  you must!! You can grab these hot eyes from AlterEgo and soooo much more Halloween goodness! 





Skin: [PF] Kumi <Latte>
Hair: *Dura - Boys&Girls*36
Eyes: {alterego} halloween eyes - wte whimsical RARE (Depraved Nation Scary Face Gacha)
Boobs: Lolas! ::: Push-Up 2.5 ::: 
Top: *Milk* (Group Gift) 
Pants: Sugar & Cyanide - Flare Pants 
Piercing: .Pekka. Victim 
Choker: <TheAbyss> Unleashed
Bangles: [EY:NO] Mess Bangles
Belly Chain: [EY:NO] Body Strings Butterflies
Earrings: [MANDALA] TAKAYAMA





No comments:

Post a Comment