Sunday 1 December 2013

Of all the faces, you are the one next to me

Some newness from Pretty Liar which you can find at Silicone. Lots of amazing designers over there.. Loved these tops had to show them off! Grabbed up these jeans from Cynful at Winter Trend fair as well...and of course The Arcade is open now.. it's not everytime I get what I want first shot but when it came to these owl necklaces from Maxi Gossamer I did! \o/ I also got the bears I wanted wooooo! 





Skin: The Skinnery - Ming
Hair: Magika - Sudden
Eyes: [Buzz] Dolly Eyes -Winter
Piercing: Cute Poison - Anethema
Necklace: MG - Truth Owl @ The Arcade
Arm Tat: PMS - Grim Reaper Sleeve
Top: [PL] - Netted Top @ Silicone
Belly Tat: Delusions - Come and Get It 
Jeans: Cynful - Skinny Jeans @ Winter Trend
Feet: Slink




No comments:

Post a Comment