Friday 3 August 2012

Pink Ribbon Fair

It's been blogged about.. it's been talked about.. but, now.. it's finally here!! The Pink Ribbon Fair \o/ What better things to do than shop and help a great cause at the same time. Every Designer is offering exclusives with 100% going towards Breast Cancer! This is a cause dear to me. No, I've never had it nor have I lost anyone close to me because of it.. but for months it was thought that I had it.. went through test after test to find out in the end that it was something benign. However, those were probably some of the scariest days of my life! During it all though I met some wonderful people including women who were fighting for their lives... Cancer is a horrible disease that touches many people.. this is definitely a cause worth supporting!! (and a great excuse to shop!!) 
Here's the exclusives from Sugar & Cyanide...




and here's the rest... 








No comments:

Post a Comment