Wednesday 22 August 2012

YAYS!

Another post coming at you of me with my awesome Sistah.. Syn! There's seriously no one in SL that makes me laugh like she does. I love her to bits and would be lost without her. She's always supportive and kind and knows what to say at all the right times.. I couldn't have asked for a better friend in either world. Ok now on with the pic... 


On Jay

Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Leilani ] 
Hair:  tram A817
Dress: Sugar and Cyanide - Ayo Pink NEW!
Shoes: Mstyle GOSHI Pumps - Black
Choker:  : Amorous : Mantra Gothic Cross
Bangles: [EY:NO] Mess Bangles

On Syn

Hair - [e] Play (black)     
Skin - Al vulo - Sally (Sunkissed)    
Dress - S&C - Ayo (Teal)    
Shoes - Pixel Mode - Baby Ts (Black)  
Tattoo - Letis tattoo (Amare - MM929)






No comments:

Post a Comment