Monday 8 April 2013

Badazzle this...

So, I was passed a notecard of store information for Badazzle owned by KatEvangeline (go ahead and IM her and tell her about this.. idgaf.. and if you wanna call her pixel famous or a SLebrity like a moron (aka Bubblez Lemon who thinks she's all famous and everyone in SL should know what white trash Nicki Minaj lover she works for) go right ahead...
Anyways, the notecard talks about how she rented a little space and she's gonna do all these neat little sales and perks for her so called customers that look awfully familiar to the perks and wordings of her former employer's store.. Bitch Tail. and then I notice she talks about a "full sim shut down" honey.. you can't shut down a whole sim if you only have a piece of it.. *facepalm* (is that you cut and pasting from Tiff's stuff??) So I go to look at her profile, I hadn't looked at it in a long time and I couldn't help but think I was looking at her Idol Toxx's profile. Psssst Toxx how come you're not whining and bitching about the copying she's doing to YOU instead of worrying about how you feel Truth is copying Magika? I mean sure.. she uses stars and Toxx uses telephones and the lettering on the tabs are exactly the same and hey Kat even has a Badazzle Design Studios which is a lot like Toxxic Design Studios don't ya think?.. but.. nah, no copying going on. Kat also at one point copied her former employers build as well... gee, Kat.. do you have any sense of originality? Oh wait, I forgot.. you're a creature of habit.. lol

I was also informed that dear Kat was helped out a lot in RL by her former employer, even was sold a van for only $200.. now, I don't know how it ran or nothing like that but I was shown pictures and for $200.. darling you got a steal of a deal.. so stop whining. (here's a pic.. now keep in mind she's whining about getting this vehicle for $200) Pssst Kat, if it's so bad.. sell the parts and then scrap it.. you'll get your $200 back and then some... dur dur DUR.


I probably shouldn't even write this blog cause I just know that people will laugh and joke and think they are all pixel cool cause they had a blog about them.. but just to clarify, Kat darling.. you ARE the joke, plain and simple. You copy people, you use people and you think of only you.. hmmm no wonder you've found a friend in Toxx!! I'm glad that my hatred for fake assholes in SL has brought so many of them together!!!.. I'm not some cyber bully (as I've been called lol) I treat others how they treat me and Kat you already treated me like shit.. so it's all good right KitKat? I just hope you don't give up that cute little baby for pixel clothes like your idol has. ;) 

It's so cute how you all clump together, my most favourite friendship though is still the Rogue Falconer and Toxxic one.. as just months before this.. to Rogue, Toxx was just a "stupid template store" Then again Rogue talks shit about everyone behind their backs.. and then kisses their ass to get in events etc. (look back to December and see how she feels about Missy from American Bazaar! ... and these people still let her in, it makes me laugh and amuses me greatly) You're well on your way to fitting in Kat!!! Congrats!! \o/

Anyways.. enough of these stupid bitches. I await the mob mentality of retards that claim I'm a cyber bully for stating THE TRUTH

My song dedication to Kat:




No comments:

Post a Comment