Tuesday 9 April 2013

I'm looking forward to the moment When your mind will fall in love with the haze

Okay so I'm going to start this post talking about music.. years ago, Disturbed was my fave band.. until Avenged Sevenfold came along and won over my heart.. The singer of Disturbed has moved on to another project called "Device" and the song "Haze" features M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold.. I think I just died a little. (Song is at the bottom :D) Okay on with the rest of the post lol... 
So I was eyeing this outfit for awhile and today, I'm blogging it.. I'm pretty excited.. it's another outfit from FashionNatic! (told ya I love them) and as always it includes boots (not shown) and accessories!! 


Skin: *Glance - lana
Hair: AD - eq dark
Outfit: FashionNatic - Deep Black Outfit
Shoes: N-Core - Triumph



No comments:

Post a Comment