Thursday 29 August 2013

I left me long ago, reasons you'll never know

Another post cause.. well I'm in a blogging mood.. I started working on stuff and then I was like.. nahhh.. so anyways.. there's a new event coming.. Silicone! I'm pretty excited about it and ecstatic to be a part of it. Thank you Anna! :) In this post.. I'm gonna give you some *TwInS FaShIoN* This top is very sexy! Love it! There's so many goodies.. I'm sure I'll be back with more! 



Skin: .S&C. - Ashlee M5 Peach (Soon!!)
Hair: Magika - Rewind 
Bracelet: MUKA - ABP3Black @ABP3 Hunt Sept 7th
Ring: .S&C. - XOXO Ring Black (Gacha)
Top: *TwInS FaShIoN* - FeL Top White @Silicone
(Silicone opens Sept 1st 1pm SLT)
Pants: Aux - Low Rise Leggings Silver Cross
Shoes: Barely Legal Couture - Stryker Heels 



No comments:

Post a Comment