Thursday 15 August 2013

The Black Market

Today is a new round of The Black Market.. it's also the last round. It makes me sad because way before I even considered designing and creating, I'd always go to this event. It was one of the first events I ever went to and I can't even tell you how happy I was when I got accepted to it back in the early days of Sugar & Cyanide. There's an abundance of sales events in SL these days so it's always sad to see one of the firsts close down. Thank you Aly Warwillow for having an amazing event and allowing me to be apart of it! I will miss you Black Market! That all being said... let's help Black Market go out with a bang! Go visit it and see what is being offered.. you won't be disappointed. Here's what you can grab from .Sugar & Cyanide.!!



No comments:

Post a Comment