Monday 5 August 2013

Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession

So mah girl Adrenalynn of Barely Legal Couture released these epic barbie outfits! And well of course the black and white version was my fave.. and that's right Barbie.. envy away cause these outfits are sexy!! I paired it with my M.I.A. Skirt cause well.. I had to sprinkle a little Sugar & Cyanide on the page (but the outfit comes with a skirt too!)  Anywayssss... the outfit also comes with a studded bow tie and a lipstick that tucks in your skirt... why you still reading? Go get ittttttttttttttttttttttt!



Skin: Essences - Whisper Brown Sugar
Hair: Alice Project - Mika
Piercing: :HV: - Subtle Dare
Shirt, panties, leggings, lipstick, garter bow: Barely Legal Couture - Barbie Envies Me Black & White 
Skirt: .Sugar & Cyanide. - Part of "M.I.A" - NEW
Boots: Barely Legal Couture - Combat Royalty Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment